Biblical Steps to Deep Inner Healing and Soul Cure
Updated: Aug 29, 2020
1. Recognize your need for deep inner healing and know God wants to heal your wounds and take your pain and hurt from you.
Isaiah 53:4, "Surely he hath borne our grief, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted." He carried our sorrows in His work on the cross.
2. Realize you are loved by God and He wants you whole
Romans 8:32, "He that spared not his own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?"
Extend forgiveness towards those who have hurt you
Unforgiveness will hinder or block the healing power of the Holy Spirit. It is vital to release those feelings that you have against others so that the Holy Spirit's healing and forgiving power can heal and restore your soul.
Mark 11:25-26 But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses."
3. Realize who you are in Christ - Stop feeding on lies of insecurity, guilt, and pain (Jesus took your pain!)
2 Corinthians 10:4, "Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ."
4. Speak to the pain and release it into Jesus' hands
Go to the pain, the emotional wound that is hidden within you, and confront it with the healing love of Christ. Knowing that Jesus has paid for your emotional wounds, hurts, pains, and sorrows. Tell the inner hurt, painful memories, and emotional affliction to leave in the name of Jesus.
5. Forgive yourself - see yourself as God sees you
Psalms 103:12, "As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us."
Romans 5:1, "Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ."
6. Share and confession to a trusted Friend and seek their prayer
James 6:16, "Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective."
7 views0 comments